The Legal Stuff
Important Small Print
"Sorry, it's got be done" Mik Jagger to Marilyn Monroe
Please read this carefully as it will form a part of our ‘contract’ with your group leader. Thanks.
1. Once we have received a non refundable deposit of £25 per person (please see point no 2), we will reserve your accommodation and activities and forward a summary of your itinerary, a booking form and balance payment details. The final balance should be paid 28 days before your arrival date. Packages with arrival dates within 28 days of quotation will be treated on an individual basis.
2. If a booking is cancelled prior to 28 days of arrival your deposit can be carried forward to another package booked within the same year.
3. Full details of your accommodation, activity locations, kit lists and any other information you need will be forwarded with the booking form.
4. The cost of your package does not include insurance and we highly recommend that you take out your own adventure travel insurance.
5. Each group is responsible for their own behaviour and, as such, for any damage caused to vehicles, accommodation or third party property. Some accommodation or transport providers may require a credit card imprint to cover any damage caused. If you are suspected of consuming alcohol before an activity then your session may be cancelled and no refund will be given.
6. We cannot be responsible for the great Welsh weather (!!) and, as such, may have to offer alternative activities or an activity refund if weather conditions dictate.
7. All activities are led by appropriately qualified instructors with their own public liability insurance, and are covered by an AALS Licence where appropriate. A risk assessment is written for each individual package and is available for your perusal should you require.
The above will form part of your contract which will be sent to you with your booking form; the terms and conditions are there for both your and our protection.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tenby for a ’fun weekend’.